2055 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
95 Dunn Drive, Ste. 201
Stafford, Virginia 22556
Opponent in Next Election
Latest Updates from Group Tracker
- Updates Coming Soon (10/4/2017) -
Town Hall Clock
You can also ask Rob when he’ll be having a meeting on this Facebook Page:
Latest Actions in Congress (bill tracker from GovTrack)
- H.Amdt. 328 (Porter) to H.R. 2740: To increase funding for the Senior Medicare Patrols within the Health Care Fraud and Abuse Control Account by $2,000,000.
- H.Amdt. 327 (Craig) to H.R. 2740: To increase and decrease funding for Career, Technical, and Adult Education in order to support the Department of Education in carrying out the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006 (Perkins Act) and
- H.Amdt. 326 (Craig) to H.R. 2740: To increase and decrease by $14,523,544,000 the Department of Educations grants to states under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) to support funding for special education.
- H.Amdt. 325 (Craig) to H.R. 2740: To increase by $1 million the Health Resources and Services Administrations (HRSA) Rural Health Programs to prioritize ongoing coordination with the U.S. Department of Agricultures establishment of a Rural Health Liaison
- H.Amdt. 324 (Lee) to H.R. 2740: To increase funding for Graduate Medical Education slots and cuts funding from the Office of the Secretary of Educations departmental fund.
- Vote on November 7, 2017! (10/4/2017) -
Congressman Wittman’s Facebook Page
@RobWittman Twitter Feed
Historical Election Data
More info can be found at VPAP: http://www.vpap.org/offices/us-representative-1/elections/